Thursday, October 1, 2009

Norwich Day Trip Part 2c.

Continuing from Part 2b...

Just look at the view...


View down to the pond from the upper terrace.


We sat on bean bags and a beautiful stone bench built by Keith and Melissa, and chatted until the sun went down.




As dusk descended I took this picture of this wonderful Phormium. I don't have the name, but it's one of the giant forms.


Just to show that exotic plants aren't entirely bad for wildlife, the ladybirds seemed to be attracted to the cacti for some reason.


Weird!


An amazing day. I'm afraid I've run out of steam, but will add more comments later. Just wanted to get this out the way before I go to Great Dixter on Sunday!

1 comment:

Ms B said...

I think all those photos of exotic plantings are really just a smokescreen for dalmations & more particularly cup cakes!

Somehoe I get the slight impression you loved those gardens. Enjoy Great Dixter: a slightly different experience!